Commercial Window Tints and Films
Window Tinting for Various Commercial Needs
Are you looking for a great option to reduce your energy costs, add privacy to your business and optimize the look for your business? Then having window tint installed would be a great solution. It is a great method to aid in reducing energy-related costs, it adds up privacy and gives your building a new look as a whole.
Commercial window tinting can be installed in commercial buildings, hospitals, schools, and government buildings. Whether it is a large commercial building or a small business, we have the latest products and experienced staff to install window film correctly and efficiently.
Discover the Benefits of Window Tinting
- It saves you great money through reduced energy costs: Choosing to apply a film with higher heat rejection or high levels of reflectance will help keep your building cooler inside, meaning you won’t have to use the same amount of cooling during the summer months.
- Provides a high UV protection: Window film helps protect you and your employees from 99% of harmful UV rays produced by the sun.
- Improves your building's look: Adding window film can improve your building's overall aesthetic, creating a more modern look to it.
- Extra protection for your business: Safety film can help protect your business by creating an additional barrier against burglary or accidental damage.
- It reduces glare: Although it doesn’t seem like it, glare can be a big problem in an office space. Not only is it a distraction, but it can also cause harmful eye strain from trying to see the computer screen.
- It contributes to a comfortable working environment: An added benefit to getting your windows tinted is the additional comfort for your workspace, which can help increase productivity amongst your teams.
- Provides additional privacy: Privacy is sometimes needed in an office space, adding a frosted film can provide that while still keeping the area bright and open.
- Southern California
- Fountain Valley
- Costa Mesa
- Newport Beach
- Huntington Beach
- Long Beach
If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.